A networking meeting can be pivotal for everyone in business, whether searching for a job or being perfectly happy in their current position. Networking meetings allow for new ideas to flourish, dreams to develop and friendships to be made. Having a go-to spot for networking makes scheduling these meetings even easier.
Briefcase Coach‘s favorite place to host a one-on-one networking meeting is Namu in Durham. With its casual vibe, great outdoor space, and quieter cafe room, there is a little something for everyone. Grab a quiet lunch with your laptop or gather with a larger group for engaging conversation. The Raleigh-Durham area is full of true gems, from casual coffee to after-work drinks.
- Brew Coffee Bar – Open, bright space provides a great place to work independently or have an intimate conversation.
- The Iron Oaks – Offering locally inspired small plates, beer, and wine – this is a great place to stop in after work to meet over a drink.
- The Rockford – For a more intimate setting, this is a great upscale place to meet. If having brunch, be sure to enjoy their delicious breakfast burrito!
- Kandy Apples by K – Add an element of fun to your meeting and enjoy one of their flavorful treats! So many great and natural conversation starters here!
- The Durham Hotel – Host a meeting with a group in one of their private meeting spaces, including one on the rooftop.
- Fullsteam @ Boxyard RTP – Need to host a really large group? The private rental space here can host up to 200 people.
- Cloche Coffee – This quaint spot next to Duke’s campus has great coffee and offers a nice spot to have a one-on-one conversation with a new acquaintance.
- Press Coffee – Get in a meeting before work and fuel up for the day with their full brunch menu.
- Boss of Vegan – Open from 12 – 7 each day, ideal for a late lunch or after-work meet-up.
- Catalan Tapas Bar – With tapas dishes inspired from around the world and daily happy hour specials, this is the perfect place to host an after work networking meeting.
- Asali Desserts & Cafe – Enjoy a cup of coffee and tasty bites in this beautifully decorated space. Feeling extra special? Plan ahead and enjoy high tea.
- Di Fara Pizza Tavern – A casual place to meet after work or on the weekends for a drink and delicious pizza.
- Esteamed Coffee – On a mission to employ those in our community with disabilities, Esteamed Coffee strives “to connect people in a purposeful, intentional community that enriches the livess of our employees and patrons through their fellowship in a warm and welcoming environment.”
- Cultivate Coffee Roasters in Fuquay-Varina – “With a modern industrial twist on a small town coffee shop vibe, when you are here you will feel at home with friendly baristas and local owners.”
- Filament Coffee & Tea in Mebane – Built around a mission to charm it’s patrons, this charming coffee shop is a perfect place to meet a new or old friend for a great conversation over a delicious cup of coffee.